09:00 < Tim_RIPENCC> Hi everyone, I'm Tim from the RIPE NCC. If you have questions/comments for the presenter and want me to read it out, please state your name/affiliation and I'll go to the mic when questions are called for. Please note that all chat transcripts will be archived and made available to the public on
09:00 < Tim_RIPENCC> The chair has begun the presentation "Administrivia".
09:01 < Tim_RIPENCC> Peter Koch to be precise
09:01 < Tim_RIPENCC> As there are three co-chairs
09:05 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
09:05 < Tim_RIPENCC> Anand Buddhdev has begun the presentation "RIPE NCC Report".
09:11 < Habbie> does anybody happen to know what signing vendor anand is talking about? no need to actually ask this question on the mic 🙂
09:14 < Tim_RIPENCC> Romeo Zwart is presenting the second part of this presentation
09:25 < shane> The old DNSMON visualizations were awful. Surely their passing shall be rejoiced!
09:25 < Tim_RIPENCC> Romeo Zwart has asked for questions.
09:30 < cpetrie_RIPENCC> Habbie: the NCC uses Secure64 signers - there was a discussion about them at DNS-wg at RIPE69 if you’re interested, it’s on the session archives
09:31 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
09:32 < Tim_RIPENCC> Peter Koch is presenting the IETF Report
09:32 < jelte> perhaps a better question would be 'how many of you actually *read* the list?'
09:32 < Habbie> cpetrie_RIPENCC, thank you, don't recall that from ripe69!
09:32 < Habbie> jelte, i drop 90% by subject - including the reserved names topic
09:33 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
09:33 < Tim_RIPENCC> Jan Včelák has begun the presentation "Knot DNS 2.0 - Status Update - A New Major Version Introducing Updated DNSSEC".
09:50 < Tim_RIPENCC> Jan Včelák has asked for questions.
09:52 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
09:53 < Tim_RIPENCC> Peter Koch is asking to rate the working group talks
09:53 < Tim_RIPENCC> Sandoche Balakrichenan has begun the presentation "Test Cases for Validating a DNS Delegation - A Step Towards Best Practice".
10:05 < Tim_RIPENCC> Sandoche Balakrichenan has asked for questions.
10:08 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
10:08 < Tim_RIPENCC> Ólafur Guðmundsson has begun the presentation "DNSSEC ECDSA Algorithm Use and Acceptance".
10:14 < Tim_RIPENCC> Ólafur Guðmundsson has asked for questions.
10:18 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
10:19 < Tim_RIPENCC> Jim Martin has begun the presentation "DLV Sunset".
10:27 < shane> Shutting down services is so hard.
10:27 < shane> Maybe Warren could give some advice for this? Google seems to have perfected the art...
10:27 < shane> 😉
10:27 < Tim_RIPENCC> Jim Martin has asked for questions.
10:28 < keith_24865> you need to condition your users into a completely new user interface every 3 months first...
10:32 < Tim_RIPENCC> The presentation has ended.
10:32 < Tim_RIPENCC> The session has ended.