- Applicants may apply individually or in teams of two.
- All applications must be made in English.
- RACI applicants must be undergraduate or postgraduate students or researchers at a recognised, established academic organisation or institution located within the RIPE NCC Service Region (Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia).
- RACI applicants must submit provide slides of what they intend to present at the RIPE 70 (500 words max).
- Proposed topics must be of interest to the RIPE community.
- The RACI Coordination Team will review the abstracts and they will select RACI applicants at their discretion.
- Chosen candidates will receive a full-week meeting ticket for RIPE 70 (11-15 May 2015 in Amsterdam), including a RIPE Dinner ticket. Accommodation for the week and travel to/from Amsterdam from the candidate’s home country will also be arranged by the RIPE NCC.
- The candidate selected to attend RIPE 70 will be informed of the scheduling of their presentation.